September - October mum2mum market nearly new sales Covid update
We will post updates on our facebook page and website calendar as new events become available. You find the most up to date list of events there
Happy shopping and we hope to see you at a mum2mum market soon
>>>>>>>>> info previously shared below <<<<<<<<<
We are confident that we can operate safely and intend to have as many of our events back up and running by September with a view small changes.
- We are asking that all buyers and sellers wear a face mask at our events in line with the current advice that people should wear masks indoors in shops etc where social distancing can be more difficult. If you want to wear gloves too then you are most welcome.
- There will be a few slight adjustments to the layout but we will still have a good choice of stalls piled high with bargains.
- We recommend that you shop alone and avoid bringing children if at all possible. We will not be able to accommodate children that are not contained in a pushchair.
- We will be managing the queue more closely than usual so you may need to wait a little longer than usual.
- Refreshments will need to be takeaway only. You are welcome to buy a coffee and sit outside then re-enter. Let you know if this is the case.
- You will still need cash to shop at our events. We will have procedures to minimise contact when handing over cash.
- Please wash your hands before travelling to us and bring hand sanitiser. At some of our venues toilet facilities may not be available. Your local organiser will be able to tell you if this is the case
- Please do not attend our events if you are suffering any symptoms of Covid -19.
- We will continue to monitor the latest advice and will act accordingly. As our events are Nationwide it is possible we will experience local lockdowns in the future. If an event is postponed then sellers will be able to transfer to an event of their choosing.
Some of our venues are not reopening yet or are not yet allowing external events. If your local event remains postponed it will be marked on the calendar on the homepage of our website www.mum2mummarket.co.uk and on our facebook page www.facebook.com/mum2mummarket
Is it safe to buy and sell secondhand?
Yes it is!
There is a small amount of evidence that the virus may hang around on surfaces for up to 72 hours so if you are super cautious you can leave the items bagged at home for a couple of days. There is no greater risk from a second hand item than new bought in a shop or supermarket or delivered to you so you can treat the second hand items in the same way you usually would other items.