Mum2mum market Nearly New Sales and Coronavirus/ COVID-19
As resposibible event organisers, and in line with our mum2mum market company values, the health and safety of everyone attending our events is our priority and will respond to expert advice from Public Health England and Government guidance in a calm and proportionate manner. ALL OUR EVENTS ARE GOING AHEAD AS PLANNED.
The advice has been changing quickly and we will continue to keep up to date with Government and NHS guidance. You can read the most up to date guidance here:
As of today the guidance remains that there is no benefit in cancelling events like ours and all our events will go ahead as planned at present. We will keep up to date with advice and act accordingly and ALL OUR EVENTS ARE GOING AHEAD AS PLANNED until the advice changes. It is likely the advice will change at some point over the next few months and we will need to cancel some events so stock up while you can.
If we do have to cancel an event then we will of course transfer all stallholders to a future date once the enhanced risk has reduced in line with our terms and conditions of booking.
All our event organisers are following expert guidance below on hygiene measures to restrict spread of the virus and ask that attendees follow the same.
What’s the best way to prevent the spread of covid-19?
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. This is particularly important after taking public transport.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin - ‘Catch it, Bin it, Kill it’ and ensure regular and thorough handwashing.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home and work environment.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- If you do experience any of the symptoms: a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath, please remain at home visit https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19 or call NHS 111 for advice.
- We also ask if you have visited any of the countries or regions identified on the Government’s information site https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/advice-for-travellers/ in the last two weeks, you do not attend our events. Some venues are requiring attendees to sign a declaration regarding their recent travel.
- In addition we ask sellers to please wash any washable items that are on sale, and wipe down hard surfaces with disinfectant wipes. You might want to brig hand sanitiser to the event so that you can adopt good hand hygiene without having to leave your stall.
For the most up to date advice about Coronavirus (COVID-19), please visit the websites below. We will continue to monitor the situation and act accordingly.